Victor Industrial Equipment is part of the Victor Products Holdings group of companies. Victor Products Ltd, established in 1929, has over 80 years experience is the world’s leading manufacturer of electrical connectors for the worlds coal mining industry. Victor Products Ltd is able to provide the specific needs of local mining regions with dedicated teams and facilities in Europe, USA, South Africa and China. To support these facilities Victor Products Ltd also has a network of specialist agents and distributors throughout the world. The technical support, international certification, approval and quality of the complete product range along with the experienced and dedicated team are the foundations of Victor Products Ltd’s trusted reputation.
Victor Products Holdings Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Federal Signal Corporation
Victor Industrial Equipment (pty) Ltd. operate within the requirements of Quality Managements systems that meet the requirements of ISO 9001: 2008
As Victor Products have been established since 1929 there is a considerable amount of history behind the company. A selection of highlights are listed below with further information via the link provided.
- 1929 Company Established
- 1936 Commenced Manufacturing Flameproof Equipment for Mining Industry.
- 1955 Victor Products Ltd. Become a plc
- 1979 Victor Industrial Equipment, South Africa Established
- 1982 Victor USA Incorporated.
- 1996 Acquired by the Federal Signal Corporation
- 1997 Relocate to a purpose built 6,500m2 facility in New York, Newcastle upon Tyne in the North of England.
- 2005 Victor Products Concentrate focus on Mining Industry
- 2008 Victor Products gain MA (Chinese Mining Authorities) approval.